Thursday 18 December 2014

Geeky Ugly Christmas Sweaters!

I know I'm a tad late in this shopping PSA since you'll never receive these in time for Christmas, but you can keep them in mind for next year! :D




Ugly Christmas Sweaters

I love Christmas and I'm a sucker for shopping so...I'll post a few geeky ones I like:
(Its best to keep in mind that the MAJORITY of these types of sweaters aren't really "sweaters", they're thin sweatshirts...so don't always be expecting a nice knitted sweater or anything)


Kickin' it old school with a knitted Gremlin Sweater (85$)







































-----

And since I loooove cats!








And the one I personally bought for myself (but is sold out):

-------

Here's a few sites to check out the various sweaters:

-------

Happy Holidays! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment