Saturday 15 October 2011

Photos of the Kotobukiya Catwoman Vinyl statue.

This is certainly one that I longed for; she's beautiful and blue goggles always sucker me in. So when I went to Montreal Comiccon and had my heartbroken after finding out someone did indeed have it in stock AND sold it for 75$ - I quickly searched for the cheapest one I could find online (120$). It's a Christmas present to myself - much like the Star Wars R2D2 Xbox is my birthday present to myself :p

I was so excited to rip open the package, despite paying an extra 20 for custom fees. I was actually quite surprised at the size of her; she was way bigger than I anticipated. All-in-all, I was satisfied with how much I paid, I love her to bits. The goggles....they please me so very much. I will pretty much buy anything that has Catwoman in blue goggles XD
She does not attach to the stand, she just merely sits on it - which is fine by me.

Anyway, on to the photos~










Size Comparison:







No comments:

Post a Comment